Your property will be listed on your local MLS and on Realtor.com®
There are NO Cancellation Fees or Hidden Fees!
List with Us and Sell your Home and Save Thousands in Listing Commissions!
Other Benefits to our Texas Broker Flat Fee MLS Listing
- Your property on your local MLS, the same MLS used by all Real Estate Brokers.
- Your property will also be on Realtor.com® at no additional cost!
- You set the Buyer's Agent commission at time of listing. (typically 2% to 3%)
- If you find your own buyer, Retain the Right to Sell it yourself and pay NO Additional Fees or commissions. Keep Your Property Equity and Save Thousands!
- You can easily work with the buyer's agent and schedule showings, & negotiate your offers. Your name and contact number is displayed for agents on the *MLS.
- Your house will be automatically syndicated and displayed on popular real estate sites like Keller Williams®, Century 21®, Coldwell Banker®, RE/MAX®, and others where thousands of local buyers search homes like yours.
- Your house will be featured on Top National websites like Realtor.com®, Trulia®, Zillow®, where buyers from around the country search for their next home when relocating.
- As soon as your property gets listed you can share your Professional Website on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Craigslist, or email it to friends and family to share.
- Cancel at anytime, for any reason should you decide not to sell. Certain restrictions do apply if your currently under contract with a buyer.
*The Local MLS doesn't allow the owner's contact information displayed on the Public MLS data. However your contact information, name, phone number, email address and showing instructions will be available to all showing Realtors® under the MLS "Private Agent Remarks" section on the MLS.